Apex Resin® 600ml Kit
Regular price €34,95
Unit price per
Apex Resin® - Crystal Clear Resin with High Heat Resistance
A versatile 1:1 epoxy resin that creates a high gloss finish for stand out resin art
Why choose Apex Resin?
Apex Resin® is at the top of it’s game for epoxy resin art, we didn’t call it Apex for nothing! :)
Featuring extreme clarity for a pristine, clear finish for Resin Art and minimal bubbles. It is a 1:1 resin with a high heat resistance and designed to create a solid, non - scratch surface. Apex Resins are the most durable resin on the market so you can be confident your artwork will stand the test of time, resist yellowing and cope with cup after cup with no marks or traces. Suitable for all applications - coasters, trays, tables, cheeseboards, flooring and more.
It is a good all purpose resin to take the confusion out of things (phew because who has time for that!)
The all important features
600ml Kit (300ml Resin and 300ml Hardener) with instruction leaflet
- Easy 1:1 mixing ratio by volume
- Heat Resistant up to 90ºc / 194ºF perfect for coasters, placemats
- Features extreme clarity for a pristine, water clear finish
- The most durable resin on the market so you can be confident your artwork will stand the test of time and cup after cup, with no marks or traces
- Advanced formulation to minimise bubbles when pouring (we recommend to also preheat part A (resin) in a warm water bath if your work area is cold
- ASTM Certified non-hazardous, non toxic and no VOCs
- Suitable for coasters, trays, flooring, table tops, jewellery, flower preservation and more
- Highest UV resistance for non-yellowing and protection of your artwork.
- Self levelling
- Working time 25 -30 minutes at 25ºc
- Touch dry in 16 - 20 hours at 25°C (Full cure in 1-2 Days)
- Non flammable
- Low viscosity
- Odour Free
- Perfect for use with our glitters, pigments, epoxy pigment pastes and dyes.
- Suitable for use as a food safe coating but not as a cutting/food preparation surface.
- Refer to your instruction leaflet and mix carefully to ensure accurate results.
- Mix for at least 3 minutes, scraping the sides and the bottom of the container
- By Volume A : B = 100 : 100 (100 parts Resin : 100 parts Hardener) (For example 100ml Resin : 100ml Hardener)
- By Weight A : B = 110 : 100 (110 parts Resin : 100 parts Hardener) (For example 110g Resin : 100g Hardener)
- Epoxy heats up faster in larger quantities, so only mix the amount needed for use within the working time and separate into smaller containers to ensure your full working time.
- Work time - 25 - 30 minutes at 25°C
- Cure time - Touch dry in 16 - 20 hours at 25°C (Full cure in 1-2 Days)
- Viscosity - Mixed 1700 Centipoise
- Heat Resistance - up to 90°C
- Hardness 25°C after 3 days - Shore D 80
- Maximum pour thickness - 3cm
- Coverage - 1 Litre covers approximately 2m2
- Shelf life - 12 months in sealed containers
To find out more visit Epoxy Resin Frequently Asked Questions
If you are not sure if this is the right resin for your project, check out our handy guide to help you decide. Which resin is right for my project?
Please note it is your responsibility to read all health and safety instructions before using this product.
Our resins have been formulated with the most up to date epoxy resin chemicals and technology and with safety in mind. Apex Resin is safe for home use. (When used as directed)
As with all Resins, it is important that you read the safety precautions associated with our product carefully before use and contact us if you have any questions.
- Always wear nitrile gloves
- Wear a respirator when sanding partially cured resin
- Work in a well ventilated room
- Although a respirator is essential when sanding partially cured resin, we also recommend the use of one whenever working with resin for complete protection, especially when additives such as inks, paints, pigments have been added to resin
- Wear safety goggles
- Avoid skin contact, if contact occurs-wash with soap and water
- Allow the resin to fully cure before handling
- Avoid contact with clothes and furniture. If resin is poured on unwanted areas wipe immediately with a clean, dry cloth using acetone or similar solvent
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while working
- In case of eye contamination wash with plenty of water for more than 15 minutes and seek medical advice immediately.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately if you feel unwell
- If alcohol inks have been used, do not use a flame as alcohol is flammable
- Keep out of reach of children
- Safe for incidental food contact only and not as a food preparation or cutting surface. Food should not exceed 50°C
We now ship our products from within the EU!
Same Day Dispatch before 1pm (Central European Time CET)
*Tracked Shipping 3-6 Working Days
**Express Tracked Shipping Options available 1-2 Working Days
( Delivery Times are Estimates )
EU Countries Include:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the Netherlands and will incur no additional customs fees or charges for customers in an EU country : )
(If you are located in a non EU country - customs fees may still apply)
We also ship to: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway (see prices below)
If you are in the UK or other parts of the world, visit our UK Store
Please note: During busier periods there may be slight delays in processing shipments and we may be unable to guarantee same day dispatch.
Once a purchase is made you will receive an email with detailed information about how to track the progress of your order from packing through to dispatch. Including when we have picked your products, packed them in the box and passed them to the courier!
- Please ensure all addresses are entered carefully at checkout as we are unable to refund orders lost in transit due to addresses entered incorrectly. If you have entered an incorrect address, please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to change this for you, although this is not always possible as we do begin to pack and dispatch items very quickly once they are placed.
If you have any questions, please contact us using our contact form, we are always happy to help!